Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Seattle, baby!

Brian and I went to Seattle this past weekend and did all the "touristy" things that you are supposed to do. First, the Pike Place Fish Market.



In front of the world famous fish market......we bought whole crabs and delicious oysters on the half shell....Yummy!!!

Amy giving some love to the Pike Place pig mascot.....
So many unbelievable foods, baked goods, manmade textiles, locally produced artwork, crazy stores with crazy items and lots of musicians playing original compositions on piano, guitar and even an antique Chinese lute! The diversity was so refreshing, especially for an Idaho girl.



Amy in front of the Experience Music Project Museum. Gotta have my coffee......Seattle is the world capitol of coffee......I swear there is a shop on EVERY corner!


View of the city from the top of the Space Needle..........



Brian at the front entrance of the Science Fiction Museum.....it was actually really cool! I'm not much of a sci-fi person but the exhibits were amazing.




Brian's new best friend..........





View of the city from the ferry to Bainbridge.
We had a great time.....ate lots of great food, which is what we both LOVE to do....Had the best Sushi ever at the "Village Sushi Restaurant" in the U district. Had dinner with Timmy and Stephanie and enjoyed it so much. Can't wait for my little bro to be a "real" doctor so we can get free advice whenever we need it! They will be moving to Boise for the next two years so Tim can do his rotations. I am excited to spend more time with Stephanie and to get more acquainted with my sweet little nephew, Brock. It was a lot of fun to get away but at the end of the day, I just wanted to get back to our routine and our kids. I think I am a homebody at heart!!








No comments:

Post a Comment