Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just getting started!

So.....I've been interested in starting a blog for a while now but haven't really been brave enough to try and figure it out. I am nearly illiterate when it comes to the computer and am tiring of Claire laughing at me when I ask her how to do something. I can barely download pictures off of the camera, much less load an iPod. However, my ONLY resolutions for the New Year were to learn to use the computer, to stay in regular contact with family and friends and to be more appreciative and grateful for what I have been blessed with. I figure that if I can get a blog up and running, I can knock two of my resolutions off my list!! (**Note that getting into shape, eating healthier and losing the bad habits didn't make the cut......I know better.) I have no expectations about my commitment to such an endeavor, only that I'd like a place to post pix of the kids and to throw in a family update every now and then.


And now, without further ado..............

No comments:

Post a Comment